- More flexible tube angle adjustment: from 2 levels to 3 levels, which provides better low-angle shooting performance.
- More advanced locking mechanism of tube locks.
- Bigger leg pads, which enlarge the touching area of tripod legs, hence higher tripod stability.
The tripods are available in both Carbon Fiber (prefix "C") and Aluminium (prefix "A"):
- Carbon Fiber: C1682TV1, C1692TV0, C2682TV2, C2692TV1, C2692TV2
- Aluminium: A1682TV1, A1692TV0, A2682TV2, A2692TV1, A2692TV2
The following chart is the official spec. from Benro website, the maximum loading ability (theoretical...) ranges from 12-18kg, which is 50% stronger than the older B series (only 8-12kg):
The new tripods are now available in our eBay store, welcome to visit, and we can offer some discount for interested buyers. :-)
For more detailed information, please visit the Benro official page for the tripods.
And in-depth review for the tripod kits is planned and will be posted in the near future, please visit us regularly. Thanks!
DC-PHOTO-REVIEW is a technical blog channel focusing on Photography Equipments, running by D. CHAN from Hong Kong.
All rights reserved, and no unauthorized usage permitted.
Welcome to visit our eBay store to purchase:
I run online business and technical blog to support my growing family. If you find this blog is useful, the biggest help is to purchase your gears from our eBay store. Help me help you! :-)