Benro ultimately released their top line ball head - G series, in August 2012.
G3 is the only memeber of the G series ball head so far. It's a Low C.G. Ball Head (or called "Low-Profile Ball Head" by Benro), with the following main features:
- 40kg maximum loading capacity.
- Low gravity and extra large ball designs, which provide great stability.
- Strengthened locking ability.
- Double groove design, for more flexible angle adjustment.
- ArcaSwiss style QR system, and with double security lock.
The following is the detailed specification of G3 Ball Head:
- Material: Magnesium Alloy
- Color: Matt Black
- Max. Load Capacity: 40kg (88.2 lbs)
- Panoramic Ability: 360 degrees
- Self Weight (Includes PU70 QR Plate): 0.69kg (1.52 lbs)
- Ball Diameter: 54mm (2.13 inches)
- Base Diameter: 67.5mm (2.66 inches)
- Max. Height: 96mm (3.78 inches)
- Base Screw Diameter: UNC 3/8" (the screw size that connecting the tripod and the ball head)
- Top Screw Diameter: UNC 1/4" (the screw size that connecting the QR Plate to the Camera)
- Compatibility: Arca-Swiss Standard
Benro G3 Ball Head is now available in our eBay store, welcome to visit us anytime. And we have prepared many product shots of G3 here for readers' reference, please enjoy.
Welcome to Our Store
DC-PHOTO-REVIEW is a technical blog channel focusing on Photography Equipments, running by D. CHAN from Hong Kong.
All rights reserved, and no unauthorized usage permitted.
Welcome to visit our eBay store to purchase:
I run online business and technical blog to support my growing family. If you find this blog is useful, the biggest help is to purchase your gears from our eBay store. Help me help you! :-)