Another new product of Benro - LBA1 levelling base.
Levelling base is not uncommon in recently years, it's for quick level adjustment of tripod head, especially in uneven surfaces. It's a very good partner for video heads or panoramic heads.
Honest to say, the Benro LBA1 is not a breakthrough product, but for its decent quality and attractive price tag, it's a very competitve and promising product.
- Material: Magnesium Alloy
- Color: Matt Black
- Base Diameter: 60mm (2.36 inch)
- Top Platform Diameter: 65mm (2.56 inch)
- Height: 40mm (1.57 inch)
- Self Weight: 295g (0.65 lbs)
- Max. Load Capacity: 5kg (11 lbs)
- Tilting Angle: +/- 15 degrees
- Top Screw Diameter: UNC 3/8" (Connecting levelling base and tripod head)
- Base Screw Diameter: UNC 3/8" (Connecting tripod body and levelling base)
Benro LBA1 levelling base is now available in our eBay store, welcome to visit us anytime. And we have shared some product shots with readers, please enjoy.
Welcome to Our Store
DC-PHOTO-REVIEW is a technical blog channel focusing on Photography Equipments, running by D. CHAN from Hong Kong.
All rights reserved, and no unauthorized usage permitted.
Welcome to visit our eBay store to purchase:
I run online business and technical blog to support my growing family. If you find this blog is useful, the biggest help is to purchase your gears from our eBay store. Help me help you! :-)